It’s known without saying that the strength of engineering relies on the compatibility of its steel connection design.
This being so, Adept Engineering offers full connection design services, including sealed designs with specialization in connection design. We work in tandem with structural designers as well as connection designers to ensure that the connections meet the client’s expectations and easy implementation in Tekla Structures for Steel Detailing.
Our idea of steel connection design takes into consideration various factors such as the allowable structure design based on load,
force transfer mechanism, and the right kind of connections, to name a few.
Without innovation, obsolescence creeps in – which is why our design engineers and detailers are consistently on the hunt for better and more improved work processes to enhance the final output using cutting-edge technology.
Why Choose Adept Engineering?
- We are available for co-ordination until 1200 Hrs CST and provide quick turn around time.
- We provide updated schedules at regular intervals with weekly reports, logs and also when required.
- WE collaborate using MS Teams just like guy next to you.
- One stop solution Detailing + Connection Design + Stamping
- We are like your in-house team and have a better coordination.
- Expertise in latest technology and software.
Here’s what we have on our plate for you:
- Structural Connection Drawings
- Structural Analysis
- Designs as per ASD, LRFD, and IS Standards
- Beam-Beam Connections
- Beam-Column Connections
- Column splice designs
- Complex Truss Connections
- HSS Moment Connections
FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
We have latest tools like IDEA StatiCa, GIZA and RAM Connections.
We have a team of engineers with wide experience in complex connections. We prepare our own Excel spreadsheet for such condition. Also, ADEPT has set of spreadsheet library for non-standard connections.
Yes, we can work based on Critical load case summary table of structural members.
We are capable of providing all type of miscellaneous and secondary member connections with all relevant checks (AISC, CISC, NAAMM).
We are capable of integration with Tekla structures and Advance Steel. We can import the connections form Tekla, code check them in IDEA StatiCa or GIZA and update back to Tekla structures.
We provide detailed connection report that includes all-relevant calculations with connection Summary table, Load data sheet and Connection mappings.